Monday, December 1, 2008

23 days until Christmas

I love Christmas. It is my favorite holiday . Well last night we got all of our xmas decorations down and put them up. I got everything done but we still need to go out and pick our xmas tree. I love going through all the decorations - I kinda have a Target problem. I always wait for the xmas stuff to go on clearance and buy stuff for the next year so its fun to see what's in the boxes because I never remember. I ask Steve every year to put up xmas lights and he never does (SCROOGE) so I decided to tackle it myself this year. I did not go crazy because I am suicidal on a ladder (kind of a clutz).....

5 comments:

Erin said...

It looks so good Kari! Good job!!!!

ps... Was that an invite to spend black friday with you next year???? Looking at your post it seems as though you had it pretty easy... NO crowds?? Where do you live again lol!!

Anonymous said...

I have the same "target" problem, AND....I do my own lights too.....funny, when I mention..."hey guys".....they RUN.....lolol.....so.....will put pics on my blog of our house....the neighbors are doing theirs....OH MY.....Upstairs, downstairs....driveway.....LUCKY>>>>>>> Oh well, I do what I can......Your house looks gorgeous....GOOD JOB GIRLFRIEND!!"

Carol said...

Kari- the lights look great!! Maybe next year I can have Wayde come over and put them up....bet that might make Steve do it? probably not...it still looks great.

Kelly(M&M) said...

Your lights look so pretty! I always mean to go to Target for after Christmas sales, but I never get there. Maybe this year?!

Jennie McKinnon said...

You did a great job Kari. It looks cute.