Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time for some hot chocolate




So it seems like whenever we make plans to take pics it somehow doesn't seem to work out.
1. Could not get Drew down for a nap which as most of us know that pics and a cranky toddler who hasn't napped yet is not a good combo -
Right time a day- it was way too bright earlier with all the white snow so we wanted to wait until the afternoon(nap time) and it starts to get dark here at 4 :30!
Photographer called in sick- lastly I didn't have anyone to take pics! My friend Jackie was going to take our pics but she came down with a migraine which pretty much means she's done for the day.
AHhh well maybe this weekend if I don't have to fly? So Derek and I decided to walk to the park brrrrrrr.... and then run home and make hot chocolate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!!!! Sounds like a great idea.....fire in the fireplace and some good ole hot chocolate........I loved the pics that you took........have a great evening..........