Monday, December 22, 2008

A special visitor

Well I just got home from Japan this morning and discovered we had a special visitor come to our house while I was away. Are you ready???? (- hint she's famous!!!!!!!)The Tooth Fairy!
Yep Derek lost his first tooth ever- very exciting. Its been loose for about 2 weeks so he has been anxious for when it would come out.. Apparently all he needed for it to come out was a wad of bubble gum. So I'm thinking I got jipped as a kid cause the tooth fairy seems to be doing well these days.Oh yes he also got something else out of the deal,,,
a lisp =)

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

5 bucks!! heck yea!! we definaltly got riped off... how cute though.. tell him to spend it wisely

Unknown said...

Wow, even the Tooth Fairy has been through some inflation. Derek has a lot of teeth in his mouth, he is going to be a rich boy.

Jennie McKinnon said...

too cute. I wish the tooth fairy gave me $5 when i would lose a tooth. He's going to be rich.

Anonymous said...

Just wait for the next tooth....hum.....6 dollars or more......tooth enamel isn't cheap you know....good as gold.......