Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby it's cold outside


We woke up to a fresh blanket of snow this morning. I am just enjoying my morning coffee (2nd cup) looking out at the beauty while on my new laptop (thank you black Friday - actually Sunday=) while Drew watches Dora. We are going to try and take some pics for our Christmas cards with the beautiful scenery later- will post if we can swing it today pics later.............
Drew says Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that Derek is in kindergarten (Half day) I enjoy my mornings alone with Drew. I sometimes feel guilty that Drew doesn't get the one on one time like Derek did (hmmm well he was an only child for 4 years)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good morning Drewster!! The snow looks so beautiful but I definitely DO NOT envy you. I have a major case of O.C.D this season for some reason. I had the kids pictures taken professionally and I ended up dressing them up plopping them in front of the tree last night and taking a few pictures. I ended up using one of the pictures I took for the x-mas cards that I ordered this morning. Crazy right! I want to see the pictures that you get today. I bet they will be awesome!

ps. I did not like Vicki's makeover at all! She looked way too made up and the red hair did not suit her... I almost shed a tear for Renee. Poor Michelle! I'm still betting on black =)

Anonymous said...

Perfect day for soup....giggle.....It is gorgeous, although, I do not, repeat, do not miss the shoveling....But how gorgeous it must be in person, the sun shining like diamonds in the snow....Have a terrific day, will look for the pics later..........