Sunday, December 28, 2008

Greetings from the Netherlands....


I am quite the world traveler this week.
First Japan then Amsterdam-Ahhh Amsterdam. One of my more interesting places to go.... This is definitely one of the best places to people watch - very interesting people and things to see. I love the old buildings and churches they are amazing. I took a walk through the red light district today only because I took what I thought was a shortcut and ended up there. I have been there once before pretty much my first trip to Amsterdam cause its something you have to see or you may see things you never want to see again. It shocked me all over again- I just got back from my routine walk downtown and to the grocery store- I love the bread over here my dinner consists of a baguette and some cheese when I'm here . Off to bed now just wanted to send a little glance of my life on the road.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Kari, I am SO jealous, the places that you get to visit and see....I.should have been an Air Attendant...could I take the kids?....giggle...I am sure that you miss them, but the wonders that you get to see......OH...How lucky you are!!!! How special it was for you to be able to spend Christmas at home.....Thank you Kari for sharing these pics...and whenever you travel....please post.......am living vicariously through your travels.....

Kathryn said...

you are one lucky mama.. have a beautiful family and get paid to travel.. who can ask for more.. im jelous