Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Challenge! Week 2

Okay Week 2! My no soda has been going well I have slipped a couple of times but it was just a sip or two of Steve's soda and the one chug out of the bottle- So now this week I was going to try and give up my coffee which actually I have been cutting back lately think it has something to do with it being hot outside but somehow a bottle of my beloved sugar free french vanilla coffeemate made it in the grocery cart today so am going to put that one off a week or two or three......
So now my new goal is to sleep at least 7 hours a night! I have a bad habit of staying up and cleaning or doing laundry or internet time when the house is quiet (middle of the night) I think I average 5-6 hours a sleep half the week and I am thinking maybe if I am more rested I will have more energy to get everything done instead of waiting for the middle of the night to do it. Of course some nights are impossible due to my job ( red eye all nighter flights) like last night and maybe that's why I am so obsessed with sleep today because when I got home from work this morning I was woken up about 20 times by the kids
So so far week 1 was to give up soda
week 2 - to get enough sleep!
Hopefully in 6 more weeks I will have 8 lifestyle changes that make my life healthier and happier!
Well better go to sleep if I am going to make this work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot sleep either...I do think that it has something to do with the warmer weather...In the morning, I think...aahhh, I could sleep more...at 5 or 6 am....I am up and starting the day.....but I find myself not being able to go to sleep before 12 or 1 am....think that is why I am so grouchy?....lol Thinking of you each day...take care and enjoy your "runs".....giggle

Kelly(M&M) said...

I am with you on this one! My goal is 7 hours too. So, I need to be in bed by 10:30. It's almost that time. Good luck!