Monday, June 22, 2009

Anchorage

Well I just got back from Anchorage yesterday and had a great trip! It's really a layover that I enjoy getting. I went on a run on the coastal trail and just wanted to share a snap shot of my views

also on my run I saw this!

Well not really but it did say watch out for bears and moose thankfully they did not feel like getting up with me that morning --he's stuffed BTW and in a store and it was on my way to the market place which has these amazing corn fritters with honey butter- the two things I have to get in Anchorage is Corn fritters (not so good for the diet) and Halibut which I had a amazing dinner with my crew the night before of blackened halibut and veggies (forgot my camera for that! ) but here's the corn fritters good thing I ran!


I also found BOBA tea! My favorite Cali treat well I have a few favs but I can not get it in Minnesota I always get excited when I find it on a trip- so far just Cali, Hawaii, Indianapolis and Anchorage! My fav is the Taro tea- well that's it hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Alaska, some of the most beautiful sights that are to be seen...take care...:)

Amanda said...

What an awesome job you have to be able to see all these wonderful places!