Monday, June 1, 2009

BOYS

So we live in a great neighborhood with lots of kids. Lots of Boys. Crazy boys. I am not so sure if I was brought up to raise boys. Destructive crazy dirt loving boys. I can handle mine one on one but put them in a pack and it's all out madness. My sweet 6 year old lil man becomes obnoxious and bratty as soon as his friends are around. They are all old enough to know what's right and wrong so why do I have to constantly yell and remind them to behave. .... throwing rocks at our windows- not Derek or he would be in his room right now. Kicking Drew and leaving a mark- not Derek again or he would still be in his room. Disrespecting our things the list goes on and on. I know Derek is not perfect but if he acts like this at others peoples houses I would be horrified. I'm venting and annoyed that everyone likes to send their destructive kids to our house. I try to send Derek over to their houses and they are usually back to our house in 5 minutes with a couple of exceptions hmmmmm maybe we should move into a neighborhood with all girls (they have cooties)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh the things i have to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Funny thing, I have had those boys over, those are the boys that I send home immediately, (yes, I am the bitch mama), or....sorry, Sean can't play...I refuse to spend my afternoon "babysitting" these obnoxious kids, because their parents do not know how to discipline....and...I explain that to Sean....HE knows why they are not invited....be honest with yourself, don't try to be the perfect neighborhood mama....Bad kids, need to be home with their Bad mamas....period...