Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sprinkler Sunday

This morning has been fun so far. Well after our run - yep Derek and Drew went with me. Derek on his bike and Drew in the stroller - didn't go so well no jogging stroller and pushing a 30 pound kid while running I gave up after a mile and we went to the park instead. So hopefully Steve can stop working for 40 minutes so I can try again today. After the park we played outside with some neighbor kids for a while. Then the sprinklers came on - I think I am going to have to deal with soaked clothes for a couple of months- Drew here's those sprinkler's and goes running.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love sprinkler fun!! What a great day it sounds like you all had, and you go girl, still enjoying the running!!! I am learning to "walk fast" lolol. Hope you all enjoy your evening!