Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simply Sunday

So I have the day off - Kids are home- friends over- they are destroying the house again and I don't care. Dinner is simmering in the crock pot which is by the way one of the best inventions ever.

I recently heard from an old friend that has been through so much the last 5 years it really has helped put my life in perspective to feel so blessed. Sometimes life's challenges seem so hard but I have always believed the Lord does not give us more than we can handle and things always get better sooner or later.
My mom reminded me of the old saying if we all put our troubles in a pile together and lay them all out more times than not you usually want yours back when you see what other people have to deal with. (probably got that mixed up but you get the jist).
I am constantly struggling to make the right choices for my family. Be a better mother, wife, provider. Constant worries about whats going to happen tomorrow take away a part of me and I hate that. So trying to just take one day at a time and not worry so much and enjoy this short time I have with my children because they are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Thanks for these thoughts. I have enjoyed reading your blog and learn a lot from your attitude. Thanks for the reminder.

PS
Your hubby's anniversary video was hilarious! You guys must have so much fun. ;-)