Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prizes!

Well as you all know I won 2 contest a couple of weeks ago!
A yankee doodle candle from Kathryn's blog contest- Thanks so much- its smells great! I have it burning right now and my best buy gift card! We got a flat screen tv, a wii, wii fit and games, some odds and ends accessory's that we needed and 100 dollars went to my mom's new laptop. Now I am a contest entering mad women! Steve thinks my chances of winning another sweepstakes from my coke rewards are slim to none but he thought that before I won too! He didn't have a problem spending the prize though- go figure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!! Yeah for you! Enjoy your prizes, especially the WII.....LOVE IT....lol..Have a great day you guys!

Jennie McKinnon said...

Congrats again. You got a lot of prizes. You go Kari!! now you have me hooked on trying to win something. I usually just throw those things away, now I am entering them. LOL Hopefully I win. :)