Tuesday, March 10, 2009

long flights and crazy bathrooms

So we flew into LAX last night. The flight wasn't too full so we got a row across to our selfs. A four hour flight is completely different when my kids are with me! So it was exhausting to say the least but we are here now. I'm just enjoying the mountain life right now! My parents have almost finished the master bathroom and it looks awesome! I think my mom has been waiting for 10 + years so heres a few pics of the crazy bathroom! I think I may have to have a bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub maybe a glass of wine too (or a bottle) .
JACUZZI TUB OVERLOOKING THE DECK Crazy steam shower with radio, steam shower , sanitizer , crazy lighting , foot massager, 6 body jets- it's awesome!
Yes there is a little bit of everything in this bathroom! Fireplace, bidet (they don't actually use that one my dad just thought it was cool) surround sound, steam shower, jacuzzi, deck. view, lounge area, fridge and wine cooler what else could you need ?!?! The only missing is a flat screen!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

oh my gosh! im so jelous!! its beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly, can i move in? That is the coolest bathroom ever, and the view? Well, you just can't beat a good mountain view.......Welcome to Ca......We've missed you!

Patti said...

I think I could live in that room alone. You wouldn't be able to drag me out of the bathroom. I would use the bidet too.