Friday, March 6, 2009

Derek's Interview

Ask your child these questions! Interview with Derek age 6

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up my room.

2. What makes mom happy?

When I clean my room and clean down the stairs


3. What makes mom sad?

When Mom gets hurt

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Tickles me


5. What was your mom like as a child?

hmmm. that's a tricky one hmmm I have no idea


6. How old is your mom?

more than 100 ha ha


7. How tall is your mom?

tall as the door


8. What is her favorite thing to do?

go shooting with daddy


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

clean the house


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Shooting


11. What is your mom really good at?

Tennis


12. What is your mom not very good at?

skating


13. What does your mom do for her job?

give people food on the airplane


14. What is your mom's favorite food?

salad


15. What makes Mommy proud of you?

when I clean my room and clean everything in the house

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Dora


17. What do you and your mom do together?

go to the park and have fun


18. How are you and your mom the same?

we have the same nose and the same teeth


19. How are you and your mom different?

Mom likes to play tennis and I like to play at the park

20. How do you know your mom loves you?


because she gives me lots of hugs

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?


Target


Well he did pretty good- notice we talk about cleaning a lot. Not sure what goods its doing my house is still a wreck and I wish that my favorite food was salad. Not so sure where the Tennis thing is coming from we did play once last summer at the new tennis courts by our house so he must of thought I did a good job. Target is one my fav places and I sure hope I don't become famous for shooting something or someone!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

This was SO funny! It's crazy what they come up with and what they remember!!

Anonymous said...

funny.....why is it ALWAYS cleaning....giggle