Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sorry been busy no more excuses after this!

Lots of work stuff going on

too much time spent on face book - giving myself a daily limit

keep making excuses on why I can't blog- nothing that interesting going on

keep making excuses on why I can't stay on a diet

keep making excuses on why I am not exercising like I should be

keep making excuses on why its too cold to start learning how to jog outside

keep making excuses on why my house still is not clean

keep making excuses for my piles of laundry

keep making excuses for husband who just does not get me sometimes

keep making excuses for my kids and their bad habits

keep making excuses for my bad habits

keep making excuses for myself instead of taking care of myself

keep making excuses for listing my ever growing pile of ebay merchandise

keep making excuses for cleaning my car (its cold outside)

keep making excuses for not following through what I say I will do

keep making excuses on why I never seem to have enough time

keep making excuses!!!!!

I could go on and on but its already getting too long......

1 comment:

Erin said...

Is this my excuse list or yours? I swear I wrote one just like this =)