Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hot Dogs, Snow Storms and Streaking........


Drew has a little problem. Well actually he has a couple- # 1 Being naked. I have put his clothes and diaper on about 15 times already today. He wants to be a nudist- except for this nudist is not potty trained so that is not working for me.

# 2 we have a hot dog obsession he wants them morning noon and night. They don't even have to be cooked he will eat them anyway he can get them. Yesterday he actually took a nap holding a hotdog in his hand. He has this ability to fall asleep anywhere so just passed out on the carpet yesterday. I buy the prewrap ones other wise he would get into them all the time so he likes to just walk around holding a hotdog too- he doesn't have to be eating it. Is there a toddler hotdog annonomous we could look into?

So its snowing right now and its snowing a lot! Its beyond the pretty and wonderful type its the Is this a blizzard type of snow? Yuck no I hate this kind of snow- and I am on call. I hate driving in this stuff which means they will probably call me anytime.... is that my phone ringing?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

that is so funny! lauren loves to be in just her undies.. she would be freezing cold to.. kids are weird!

Jennie McKinnon said...

haha. I opened this when Lucy was next to me and all she said was "Naked Butt, YEAH." LMAO. That is too funny, especially about the hot dog. lol.