Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bake off attempt! Take one!


Well I tried one of my breakfast ideas this morning. It was pretty good but I think a little too simple for the bake off. If you like McDonald's McGriddles give it a try!

So this is what it is - a cinnamon roll breakfast sandwich. Here's what I did. I made cinnamon rolls with icing , and then bacon and eggs this morning. I sliced the cinnamon roll in half making sure that the icing part is going to be on the inside of the sandwich. I put an egg and a couple of pieces of bacon in the middle. Smushed it down. I lightly buttered the outside bread and grilled it like a grilled cheese . Pretty good but I need amazing if I want a shot so NEXT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

WHOOPS I messed up on the first comment!
Oh my that looks good! Too good to be good for you.. I can't wait to hear more of your ideas. Invite me to your other blog!!