Sunday, January 18, 2009

Puerto Rico

So I just got back from Puerto Rico last night. I was really excited because I haven't had a layover there before and it was neg 30 at my house the morning I left. Well I was surprised when I got there and was no where near the beach! They had us in the business district there was some places restaurants and stuff but not much . We got there around 8 pm Friday night and I asked the bellboy if there was anywhere we could walk for dinner. He said there was some places but walking as females at night was not a good idea because the only women walking at night are "working girls" . Great ......... so no party time for me in Puerto Rico- Thats all right I thought theres a pool I can enjoy the sunshine all day the next day since we didn't leave until 5 at night. Well it rained all day so it was a bust. The girls and I did walk around in the rain & the mugginess. I took my camera expecting to get beautiful shots of the ocean and since there wasn't much interesting around this is what I got. The best part of the trip was lunch! I had Ratatouille and it was amazing and really cool looking just like the movie- I should of took a pic but I was too busy eating it!

No comments: