Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Do

So I know I'm a dork but I love my new hair stylist! I just got my hair done- the girl that usually does it was sick so they set me up with a girl that was just out of cosmetology school- gulp.... well I decided to just do it- I wasn't planning on a drastic cut so it can be fixed right?. I have been thinking of getting rid of the blond highlights ( its only been 10 years) so I switched it up to red highlights so I really like how it came out and I found someone new to do my hair - so what do you think? Blond or Red?
before

After











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE RED! It really brings out your eyes!! Much better then the blonde!!!

Carol said...

I liked the blonde, but seeing the red, I like the red so much more. The blonde sorta washes out your color, but the red makes your eyes "pop". I vote red!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! TWO for red...!!!!

Erin said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Jennie McKinnon said...

i like the red..You look really good.

Patti said...

I really like the red. The blonde makes you look pale. Or maybe you just look pale in that picture because it's winter and you live in Minnesota. haha. Love the red.

Kathryn said...

i love the red also... looking good!!