Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions

a little late but hey I was working....
I usually don't do resolutions but thought of a few goals I would like to do this year

1. Spend more fun time with my kids. It seems like life is so busy these days with work and school , doctors appt. the day to day grind of keeping the house up, running businesses, ect. ect.. I never seem to have time to get done everything I need to get done but at the end of the day all that matters is family and friends and great times verses I have no fond memories of cleaning and grocery shopping I need more fun time (and a maid) !

2. Of course there has got to be a little about weight loss- my biggest battle is either losing or not gaining it back and its a never ending battle- so getting to my goal weight and staying there would be great.

3.Learning a second language- hello Rosetta Stone

4.Becoming a jogger (ha ha this one makes me laugh but I want to try)

3 comments:

Erin said...

We pretty much have the same resolutions! Ever heard of the banana diet??? Just wondering??? Miss you =)

Smith's said...

Banana diet? I am afraid to ask- I'll google it =)

Kelly(M&M) said...

I still need to catch up on the new year and do my resolutions. I like all of yours, especially the one about your children. It is important to make sure we are enjoying them while they are little.

As far as becoming a jogger, I would love to help you do this!! I always say if I can become a runner, seriously anyone can. I love to help people start. Let me know what you think!!