Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My new addiction


Okay so I have a huge sweet tooth. It is one of those things that I cannot do without I heard really good things about this hungry girl cookbook so decided to get it... I have only tried a couple of things but this is my new favorite thing to eat. I just make the whole bag of ricecakes and put 4 in big ziplocks in the freezer so they are ready to go. 130 calories, 0.5g fat There is a lot of recipes on the hungry girl website also..... these are super addicting!

Ginormous Creamy Frozen Caramel Crunchcake
Ingredients
2 full-sized caramel corn rice cakes
1/4 cup Cool Whip Free
Directions ♥
Cover the top half of one rice cake evenly with the Cool Whip Free. Gently place the other rice cake on top, making a sandwich. Freeze for at least 1 hour, then enjoy!!!

YUMMMMMM!!!!!!
Currently reading :
Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World
By Lisa Lillien
Release date: By 2008-04-29

2 comments:

Erin said...

It looks SOOOOO good! Did you ever find out how many carbs it has?

Smith's said...

28 carbs... I know I know but when your not doing low carb its yummy