Monday, November 24, 2008

How in the world part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the world am I suppose to fit half of my garage in my house???? So I have been going though and organizing my shelves I even got a cool label maker .... so every year Steve has to bring in stuff from his painting van and put in the house so it doesn't freeze /ruin. We don't have much storage in our house the only little space we have is the storm shelter (mid west thing) so I cleared that out for him already. Found a place for all those things. So now he decides he is going to reorganize the garage and reconfigure the shelves in the garage. So instead of adding more storage he takes away and brings half a room full of stuff in the house and tells me I have to find a place to store it- ahhh. We are looking for a freezer right now to put in the garage for Deer meat cause Steve wants to start hunting (another midwest thing). I have been trying to declutter and now I am back to square one. So all these things that should be in the garage are in my kitchen- bike trailer, tricycle, coolers, tents ect..... he's driving me nuts! I am tempted to just put it all in the downstairs bathroom and lock the door- we have another bathroom we don't really need that one right? So the only other place I had for storage was a 5 tier shelf in the utility room . Well it comes apart- he took everything off stole 2 of my shelves and then brought in all of the stealthmode stuff and said that shouldn't be in the garage anymore. ( For those that don't know we have had a online business for years selling oil line kits for turbo engines- which is my 2nd job.) So I had to put all of that stuff on half the shelves they were on before and now find room for the items on the utility shelf that are now overtaking the kitchen. I'm sure he will find more stuff as soon as I get all this stuff squared away.....Now doesn't this look like it should be the
garage????

No comments: