Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just one of those days part 2

No I didn't have a round 2 today actually today was a great Thanksgiving. I was on call and I did not get called for one. I got a extra $100 dollars for being on call today to stay home and cook! Woo hoo- the turkey came out good and so did everything else! So long story short yesterday before we met the locksmith I suggested to my husband trying the new key to see if it would work. Well I was told No that's not going to work yada yada yada ect. so we had the car towed to the house tonight Steve took the steering column apart decided he was going to the junk yard tomorrow and going to replace the whole thing. Well while it was sitting on my kitchen counter I decided to try the key guess what it turned- So now it's back in the car and working fine and feels so good to be right- sometimes it wouldn't hurt my husband to take my suggestions just cause I don't know everything about cars doesn't mean I am wrong. LOL Hope everyone had a great Turkey day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it all worked out great! Isn't that the truth about husbands and cars? Please, we do have brains, and sometimes, we can actually use them...lolol....We had a nice Thanksgiving too, and I hope you all 'continue' to have a terrific holiday!

عاءشة عاءشة said...

سلام حلم شيك ربح وشكرا