Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog slacker

So I know I have been a slacker lately- I seem to have more things that I want to do than I have time for. Just a short post on what we have been up to. The boys are doing good. Drew is loving school and we have seen big changes since he started.
Derek has a love/hate relationship with First grade- loves the fun stuff but not the school stuff. Derek has been busy getting ready for Grandparents day on Wednesday at the school. They do a play and songs for all the Grandparents should be lots of fun! Steve has been busy with painting and working on his car (oh boy) and no he still hasn't let me drive it but he did let my mom drive it- Whats up with that?
I have been being integrated these last few days into the Delta culture. It's interesting to see how different we really are and it's kinda nice to let your hair down. Northwest has always been professional by the book pretty conservative and Delta is a little more fun and let's have cocktails after work- kinda strange but good- I haven't even begin to think about Thanksgiving let alone Christmas- gotta start pulling out my good ol Paula Deen recipes- if your gonna eat all that food you might as well do it RIGHT!!!!

No comments: