Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Note to self

So I just asked Steve to get the Halloween stuff down so I get put the costumes from last year on ebay from the attic. I told him oh if you see any 3T clothing up there for Drew get them down but I could have sworn I did it before summer- Note to self
before going school shopping for Drew make sure I have all the clothes out of the attic there was 5 boxes of 3T clothing up there- oops! Drew's dresser is already full now I have a new huge stack of clothing to find a home for! Guess I didn't really need to buy all those new clothes after all!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Send them my way girl =)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Hope you are feeling better, being sick is no fun! Halloween? Already? Can you believe that it is October already? AAAggh.....lol.....Take care :)