Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can I go to bed yet?

Some days I just want to go running back to bed and put the covers over my head.
Today I was a flying golf ball at my head subject (Derek) My ipod submerged in water (Drew) a clean kids room destroyed in a matter of minutes over looking over a lost DS game (Derek and his buddy Tucker) . Then after I made them clean it up I discovered everything pushed under the bed. Having to clean the fish tank that I hate and never wanted and that I was promised I would never have to clean because I couldn't stand looking at it anymore- anyone know if those algae fish kill goldfish? Okay Okay so today was not our best day for sure taking a deep breath and putting on my helmet for the rest of the day (flying golf balls / toys/ whatever) and thinking a glass of wine may solve my evening chaos.......

1 comment:

Carol said...

Not that I know anything about dead goldfish, but Derek dug one out of the bottom of your tank last week. Most dead fish float on top; obviously this one had been dead a while. One down....4 to go!! Sorry to anyone I offend, but I'm not a goldfish person either. I hear lack of food isn't good for them....or too much food either...just sayin'