Monday, April 6, 2009

Pink eye Again? Come on now!

Seriously
It's not confirmed yet but little Drew has a slightly pink slightly crusty eye this morning. I am fearing the dreaded pink eye again! Its been 3 weeks or so since Derek had it. Eye drops for a 2 year old I am fearing this will not go over well. We are off to the minute clinic to get confirmation once Derek gets on the bus. Hopefully if it is we can get it quick. Derek's went away really quick and I think it is because we took care of it right away! Hoping he just irritated his eye and on top of that I am feeling sick too- sore throat and cough- running was a little harder today trying to breathe- but hey a little cold can't get in my way! Think I am going to have to sterilize my house again.......... fun Monday! ( still on call- please don't call! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOh, so sorry, I will pray that it is allergy eye from all the dusting and spring cleaning :) Hope you get to stay home too...Chant, No Call, No Call, No Call, giggle

Mom /Grandma Debbie said...

Hope they didn't call....and Doc did something for Dew..
Kisses Dew
Love,
Mom/Grandma Debbie