Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a great Easter! I had to work but I was home in the morning to make pancakes and see what the Easter Bunny supplied for the Easter baskets! I had a great trip as well- I brought some plastic candy eggs on my trip to give out to the kids so that was fun I pretended I found them in my cart- I will do anything to entertain the kids on my flight - well besides singing and dancing! So here is a pic of me on the airplane in one of my new uniforms- I forgot my camera on the first trip!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

cute uniform.. i dont think i could ever be a flight attendant.. i am so scared of flying..

Erin said...

HOT Mama! Look at you girl... 10 pounds my ass!!

Smith's said...

it's all about angles and spanx my friend!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erin....Holy Moly girl.....You look great!!