Sunday, April 5, 2009

5K SAY WHAT ?

http://www.childrenscancer.org/news_details_events_timetofly.html


Okay so I am doing a 5k in June! Crazy!
Thanks to Kelly she encouraged me to sign up for a 5k . If you remember I had made one of my new years resolutions to start jogging. So thanks to my favorite mother in law I have someone to do it with me!
I found a great 5k that is for Children's Cancer Research Foundation. Great goal and Great Cause!

I have completed my first week of training and so far so good- I have a long ways to go though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you :) You made the goal and you are sticking to it, mine was not eating french fries, and I know that I have broken that one..giggle! Serious though, if you love to run, go for it, I will be there in spirit, with a few french fries hanging out of my mouth, most likely....YOU GO GIRL!!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey, I just saw this!! Congrats on signing up. I am so proud of you and awesome for doing it with your mother in law. How is your running going?